Hello, Hello~
So, today i went to shopping AGAIN! weeeheee....oh my~ i really gotta find a super damn rich man! XD
Just few days ago i already went for shopping wif my mum. And trust me, we do really spent alot! I mean like, ALOT! ^^ Well, some money goes for handbags (*for both of us), me got one new sweater, a new shirt(*i loved it as it got unique feature for what i called it style! he3...coz, there's bunch of holes on the shirt...as i like being a lil bit different, like 2ne1! p/s: of coz got another layer inside one-lah!) and new sets of curtain for the house(*as Hari Raya is coming soon).
my new shirt! ^^
my new sweater! weeeee...
my new handbag~ weeee...
That's for few days ago...For today, hmmmm, not much...we juz bought some pyjamas~ cute one!
My mom got a green pants wif a white small-dots-shirt for inner and i gto a blue pants wif cute patterns and a OH-MY!-CUTE-LIL-MONKEYS-PATTERNS! shirt...kekeke....yeah, im freaked out! well, it's cute monkeys we're talking here~ I luv them! <3
cute ne...? ^^
Another thing that i grabbed today, a heavy cream! I wanted to make a Grasshopper Pie! Weee...it've been a while i din't got to make it. So, i'll make it soon when my bro got back home for his mid sem holiday. I'll post about the outcome later ne...?
That's all fellas~ Till then, saranghaeyo!





No comments:
Post a Comment